My school system had an entire different campus across town. They did labor trades, and hair cutting (forgot the name of that occupation), and...
And what happened to Vo-Tech in High Schools?
What do these tankers haul?
Are you kidding me, the chance to be 18 again? YES, do it!
I heard shingles was painful, I cannot imagine having it in one's ears, poor guy!
Yes, like last year I was 25 again :rofl: :lol:
Glad someone else knows of that strategy back then. But I was taken aback that the girl wrote her sentence like it was ancient history. I refuse...
Not a huge fan, but I did go to one of their concerts at Red Rocks in late 80's.
Did your school/neighborhood/friends have chickenpox parties like mine? One kid comes down with it and all us other kids have a slumber party at...
Feeling my age after this message to me about shingles from a younger woman: I don't have sources to share so take this for what you will. After...
There are places that heat entirely with lodgepole pine. Use more, stoke a lot including 2 am, but still heats the home :)
I hired a guy to do yard work, the uncle of one of kiddo's friends. Wow he kicked butt! Kids did a lot of playing but he had them on tasks too....
:drool:
Years ago I did similar, only iced tea and cell phone. Steered with my knees. Sorry about your left leg.
x2 with my girlfriend, except it was more like 100+ lbs.
Godspeed Al, I've said some prayers already when you weren't here and will continue. Did your eyes calm down? Like above, I too have a friend...
Glad you liked it too, but not mine, just a cute video I thought I'd share :)
[MEDIA]
Good idea!
Taking the Blaze to laundry mat next week (comforters), showed kiddo how to check/add oil and power steering (ps has always leaked), It's been so...