We'll see in the future, I've tried to buy many things from there in the past and shipping was outrageous, but I had to try..... I'll try to...
[ATTACH]
I cannot show the whole screen because it includes my personal info, but I can show this: [ATTACH] I am signed in but did not go further than the...
Oh boy
What!?! I haven't shopped there for years (2014) because I used to get crazy hundreds of dollars shipping quotes. I just went and looked at...
Oh dear, I remember a couple summers we could not find hay for the llamas. If you want to pass this along to a group that can make things happen...
[IMG]
I'm sorry. How are your cattle handling the heat?
Our Barn Swallows left early this year. After a late spring and VERY cool summer. NOT ready!
:eek:
USPS has husband's work dead in the water. He put in a change of address 3-4 weeks ago when he moved. Nothing since then. All his bills are in...
Thanks, it says file not found?
How interesting! Thanks T
:confused:
:rofl: :lol: :doh:
Yes, mine was same or similar set up. cool!
Just checked, mine is too. Bummed we don't have one here, I suppose not big enough city to have one?
What does this entail?
The Wood Wolverine, also you posted some things in 80's kids thread that I've never heard of. I guess your schools were more advanced? Or time warp?
Crazy we're only 2 years apart and I had zero computer classes in school. Just typing class on actual typewriters. Even typed my assignments in...