:eek: I was driving down 392 in Colo to the interstate one day and an eagle flying over the ponds there had a big long snake in it's mouth. I'm...
I also have a Plano case like this but smaller, going to think on it instead of the army file box. [ATTACH]
drawer door has gaps all around
found an army file drawer that was buried in the garage, (one like the bottom right), what do you guys think for a faraday cage? [IMG]
Do they free range? I wonder if they found a hidden spot to lay outside the coop? I think normal is one like every 20 hours.
Wasp killer spray question. Got old garage cleaned out today, they found a wasp (?) nest and sprayed it. There was/is loose hay bale and straw...
I have a chipped molar too, would rather have it ground down than a crown. I'll ask my dentist. Food gets between the teeth there but the gap is...
Cheers! :cheers: Only champagne
Turns out there are 3 cats out here missing an eye, must have been a chlamydia litter. Surprised they survived. We euthanized the whole litter...
I love all animals, feral or not, but I am beyond irked that people think a 6-12 lb animal can fend for itself out here, this one (5lb?) is...
:quad:
Feral cat drama. A week ago at like 3 am I saw a cat go across my back porch, it only has one eye. A year or so ago another neighbor told me a...
:rofl: :lol::dex:
How about my 10 speed, boys bike and not girly at all- but I loved it, took me everywhere :) Also my early childhood bicycle had a banana seat,...
:rofl: :lol: Can't say I ever did but it sounds fun!
[IMG]
Yes!!
I remember wearing a bald spot on my Big Wheels from trying to get going to fast and wheel spinning and also a hard stop on the sidewalk. Then it...
[IMG] I wore a side off this too