I mentioned that on ThE first post. But would you still do that with a dril? I don't think I would. Picked up a set with the correct size drill....
I think they were usually tapping steel frames on the show.... if that's what you mean...but I see what your saying about tapping steel and AL...
Not sure. But the amount of times I saw it over many years of The show being on leads me to believe that the did it all the time. And it wasent...
I don't know if it was majic. They were working on a bike and talking about something and he was taping something. And they showed it. The taping...
When orange county choppers use to be on and I watched that I always was amazed to see them tapping holes with a power drill. They did it all the...
I have no idea? But I think the pair togeather? After all you buy them in blister packs togeather hanging off the hooks in the store??
Good sugestion. I had the T handle for the tap. Didn't think about hand drilling. I was just going to go real slow but will try this first
Said to only drill part way through the hole as well??? Don't know really.
I will drill then use a tap to cut new 1/2 threads
Said coat the tap with grease and clean it...that's a good idea. As well as saving old oil and pour it through a few times. Too bad I drained it...
I'm thinking reap aswell. Just gun shy now. But the crush washer on the plug I noticed was bent into a concave shape someone out it in there so...
Your right though MM. If it won't start and has funky rattling noises and sounds wanky trying to start. Pull the cap and look at what MM is...
Will it start if you spray starting fluid or carb cleaner into the intake throat?
This time when I went to change my oil and pulled the plug I noticed that it came out with more force than it should. If I remember right the last...
That's how it goes. Get one thing fixed and another thing tears up.
If that's it in the picture that bed looks a bit older and beat more than an 07. I bet it's closer to an 87 maybe 97
ThE ms362 is awsome. I'm surprised it didn't rebuild itself! Congrats on bringing one back from the parts pile.
Yep meant the 170 :-)
But he also is talking about specialty machines that have fuel sit in them and not the bulk tanks
Yea those are the ones I was thinking about. My buddy says ethonol problems are a wives tale.!! Haha he also really don't work on his own stuff...