Haha yea what your saying sounds very familiar. I love my little boy and wouldnt trade It for the world though.
Are you getting strong spark at the plugs? A bad coil can give funny symptoms. Don't just replace it. Do a few tests...maybe there is a resistance...
Yea I remember when my son was small. Things were really tough to do. He didnt really sleep more than a few hours for the first 15 months. Nothing...
Isn't Mahindra an Indian tractor anyway? Yea I like kioti. They make a good tractor too
So are you saying with the key nothing happens? But if you jump directly with power to solonoid it cranks it? That's random...but it almost sounds...
Man 4 hours! That's close!! To be at that GTG I'd be all over that one!
I wish I could make it up to MI but it's just too far. Maybe in a few years I will make it to one of the southern ones or one in TN or Kentucky?
Edit: just looked it's 78.5cc so it would be closet to the 461
It's about 80cc so it would be close to the ms650. But it's between the 460/1 and 660/1
Only 025/250 I had was a seized one that I parted out. It was a good saw to me though :-)
I would have no idea what your talking about except I just saw gases "heavy equipment " post earlier today!!! Haha
So Jon gave Gas a Christmas present? I think I'm following here this time?
Nice machine. Clean and not that many hours. So I guess you didn't need your tractor for normal tractor tasks? Like bushhogging,disking, or grass...
Pretty much any of Thsee well known forums have straight up guys on them. I have done several deals and transactions though people here. Made...
Probably not if it sounds funky. Still had a distributor even if it's fuel injection. Don't think they had coil packs yet in that era. But if...
I was where you were about 18 months ago. Yea there is no time for anything. He is 2.5 now. It's getting to the point where I can have him with me...
[ATTACH] Mine looks like the "plug" tap on the top diagram. And it looks like the "intermediate" tap on That bottom left diagram??? I will pull...
What about the grease idea to catch some chips? Your more expert on this than me ...I have no bit of expertise here. I want to do the best thing...
And here is the patient on the operating table. Waiting on me to get a chance to work on it.[ATTACH]Since we all like pics.
Yea they used the stp bits too. And I was pretty sure most were cleaning paint as well but again with a drill. I'd worry I would cross thread it...