Never used a SS. I'd want to see it in bug and knotty wood first
I think they have closed the everglades to all airboats except certain airboat people who can establish they always done it and those guides in...
Got a roll back too! Nice
Like mm said pull the cap and see if it points at #1 or away. Or a timing light. See post #58 by MasterMech on page 3
Yea I have noticed that Poulan oil is really good and tacky . I do think the Walmart oil has them just not as much? I have used gallons of both...
Could be. Maybe the Poulan was a bit thicker? Both the Walmart and Poulan I think are both 30W. And in hot both runny and in cold both like honey...
I have a 1995 MTD that is going strong. Has a Kohler engine. me buying cheap spindles and cutting grass 3x to high most of the summer is what...
I see what you saying but just was thinking the starter should be able to overcome compression strokes. It should on an in time engine so I...
That wouldn't allow it to crank over easy then stop or sound like it was binding up though....just going on his description. If that wasent going...
It's green an yellow that's how :whistle: and it cost more...and Deere is a good company :p
Is that coil grounded well? They can shrt themselves or burn out if not
I'm with Master Mec. Like somethings binding it up. Like a piston trying to seize? Pull the plugs and try cranking it. Will it spin fast? Your...
Haha. I think I'm good. I have a partial drawer full from the wife's father and grandfather who were mechanics. (He soldost his good tools with...
Hate to tell you the small amount you use is inconcequentual. Logging leaves more oil residue than you ever could leave in a lifetime of cutting...
Like the handmade right angle wrench.
Pull a plug and see if it's too wet. Maybe a bad bowl gasket? Leaky fuel line?
All the cooling oils get sticky and nasty and mold when old and out. I don't think I'd want a sticky mess of a saw, not to mention that it won't...
This was the tree that it tackled right before the previous pic was taken. You can see the bottom section of it in the front of the truck bed in...
[ATTACH] One of my truck saws. I strap it to the trailer and use it as a truck saw at the farm so I don't beat on my better saws. That stihl is...
Your bars on on upside down :p:whistle::saw: