One of mine that pops the easiest is on a husky 372 so that may mostly be true??? But not a rule.
If the plugs were dry. I'm thinking your float bowls have a leak in them and no fuel is even getting to engine. But it's strange that it won't...
So of the batter sounds weak?, HAVE YOU HOOKED GOOD HEAVY DUDE JUMPER CABLES TO ANOTHER VEHICLE AND TRIED TO JUMP IT?
If a battery is really down you sometimes have to use 2 sets of jumper cables (or really good thick cables)or one of those 60 amp starting...
And don't forget to get the right DL contact for your 3/8LP or picco chain. Also get the correct gauge (thickness or driver) chain.
Don't stihl recommend a different file size for their 3/8 than everyone else?
I've got one on a few saws that act like that.
Sold 30 cords!!!:eek::jaw::bug: That's like doing a cord every week n a half. I love wood but dang it man..I like to do other things too!
The original one on my stihl ms390 fell apart and dropped into cylinder and stopped the piston when it wedged between it and the head. No sign of...
This is one of the MAJOR downsides I saw to that splitter. I guess you could pull your truck next to it and roll right out of bed onto the table?
When I was in training this February in jacksonville. They said they had a 14footer there on base!!:eek:
But I thought I was your freind who was having the trouble?
That's a good one.
Quite a few typos there!! Not sure if it was the time of night...more likely that I was doing it while watching tv and barely paying attention to...
And are they made anymore...why so rare to see sold? Or is it just a smaller company and there that good people don't let go of them?
Ok, so I finially tapped it out. Things went well. I put grease on tap to catch shavings. I also poured some diesel through the motor and a half...
Is it manual? Tried pull starting it?
Ok, so I finially got around to this this weekend. I taped it out to 1/2x20. The prior week I got an oil plug from advance auto parts. It had a...
My wife rather have fender hydro than the pedal??? Don't ask me why? And on engines the engine is the only thing that usually is any good on...
I'm almost wanting to say also that this is a case of a warm saw making all its compression and someone pulling the rope but not committed to...