o_O:jaw::bug:
Yea and the new ones will vary the power used to the motor. Old school tech resistor carts used the same power at a crawl or wide open. They just...
Where is the link to the BS GTG thread? Did they have a did they have a "feed thong" set up there? Haha. Uh oh here we go again:hair::rofl:...
Haha, yea right! Not with the administration reading and NSA screen capturing everything. I know I have mentioned things but I sure as heck am not...
7 day waiting period!!! Man that sucks!
I would tell him to get a DPI charger. From what I am reading there the best. Will float to always keep them up. I also learned that deep cycle...
That looks like MasterMech is the last pic wearing the two idiots shirt with his back to us. Am I correct?
Heck you could split another 2 cords a year and pay yourself off in 3 years or so by selling it.
I was thinking those looked like 25" on lifted cart
What size tires? And what's your top speed?
Yea I'm gonna buy offset rims with tires. There is huge refurbishers down in the augusta area with ezgo and CC factories here. You can get smoking...
We have thought about getting one for a year or more. Well one fell into my lap. I was given my step dad's father's when he died. It's an electric...
I feel you pain. I've had one 3+ years and I'm still not there!
Most pumps self prime well. As to how it goes togeather I am not sure. Buddy dad had a 79 bronco in high school and I remember messing around...
How the heck did you get a 36" round onto the deck? An oak round that size I think is like 300 -400 pounds !
No problem we obviously enjoy helping others or we wouldn't be here. But I would almost say that's your problem. How long has it been "whineing"?...
No problem man. I learned a good bit working on my old stuff and hanging around shops. Just trying to help hear. But my opinion....if the pump...
Around here something like that is $300 I would guess for a day. I know a bobcat/skidsteer is about that for a day.
Haha I can definitely see a wife saying that!! Haha. That's what mine would have said too!
Oh well if it's fueling down the carb throat and plugs not wet it's not flooding. And plus you said it would not start on carb cleaner so it's not...