Yes Cooper and Kelly I beleive are same company. Those look like a cool tread. A throw back to the 70to80s mud tire. Look kind of like TSLS...
Translation? Cooper brand....something ?
I wouldn't be giving too much away unless your price account for it. I'd do enough to make sure they got a cord plus some extra but wouldn't give...
Yea that's sounds like the normal time frame. And I could of told you there was NO way they would let you talk to anyone!!! :rofl: :lol::p Can...
Rossi =Taurus. It's the same ownership. ROSSI makes the rifles and such and Taurus makes the handguns for both...with what it looks like taurus...
What if he turns out to be a 7mm/08 type of kid?:rofl: :lol:
Yea I have been looking hard at treadwri ghat after DexterDay and Pallet Pete have installed them and at least one other member I can't think of....
Did yall hook those old homies or that 090 up to it?
well the massive hoard of saws are standard there! Haha
That's what I feared. I was hoping to do this cheap, which was the reason for the factory wheels. I know you can get some cheap black wagons and...
How will tire rack tell me if the back spacing from say a 2002 k1500 will work on a k10? I know they will bolt up (if hub is same size) but that...
I have a 1980 k10. I have 33x12.5x15 on it now. I was thinking about selling those rims and tires as there getting old to recover some of the...
Again. Who would fall for sending money to a random person for them to mail the saw or meet up later???? I mean maybe if your really old and...
What are they fishing for how does it work?? Do they want people to actually pay them with Google wallet or whatever they always tell me or a...
I agree with others. Something must be wrong with the oiler hole alignment on the bar
See you solved this.
You can check if a saw is oiling without the bar. If it is then the bar holes are plugged or grove filled with crap
Don't put that screen in and you plug up with saw dust pretty quick!!! If you have the screen you only last a bit longer till you lean out still....
There was a food cart there!!o_O Dang I really missed out. Hate that it's like a 20 hour drive up there !! I'd love to attend!
You can modify electric ones to do standing wheelies, go 30+mph, and spin the tires on concrete.