Haha, not with just 7foot clearence!
I totally agree not in doing something to intentionality anger someone and not trying to look junky. But a trailer you use that's in good repair...
And like mentioned the sides just drop down into stake pockets. You could drill and install pins in Them if you wanted but don't have to bolt them...
Man I feel for you. How do you get your wood up to your house or yard? Or do you store on the street? I'd hate to not be able to drive to my...
Ok I looked and quick Google shows the boat I'm talking about weighing about 2000# plus over 100# more of batteries and another 100 of coolers....
I am not sure I would have too Google it but I'm sure there is C and D rated ones like that? I can promise you the trailer was probably 1200# or...
I ordered 44s for several dollars cheaper than I am buying the coated hardcast. I like those but this just will give some ammo a factory look. I...
Thanks , I just ordered 1500!
I know those little tires hold good weight. There on pontoon trailers and boats under about 20ft only have a single axle of those tires. Our 24ft...
We sound a lot alike. I hate eating fish room I will eat it if prepared for me though. But people who know me don't make it for me. I love...
From your post I don't know why I thought you might of been from cantinadia, just looked I see your in AK. All I ask on return is that whenever my...
We could also do other things. Shooting at the range if your into that, fishing (I'm not the best or an expert angler but enjoy it) or hunting if...
Come on down here. I provide the truck, trailer saw gas and wood, even another saw if you want. We can have fun bucking up some firewood.
Yea there was a kind of cool trailer made out of a boat trailer on CL I saw this week had about a 4x8 or so box on the trailer and the front...
Haha! Yea it's that tounge length or the length to the axle like you said but it's kind of uncommon to have a 4x6 trailer with say 16ft from the...
Of I agree my 6.5x16 foot tandem backs like a dream compared to that small one.
Looks like that soft stuff like tennis racket wrap or something . The type stuff that sticks to itself. Probably the same thing we're talking about.
"Cheap trailers" like this one?? This is actually heavy duty I think for a 4x8. Has 13" tires. Sure has a mesh floor but with a sheet of plywood...
I personally wouldn't pay $400. Maybe $250 max.
The smaller the trailer the harder it is to back. You can't see it and the short touge makes It very sensitive to jack knife. It was way easier...