Shorter bar with same tooth drum still would help. Less chain and mass to drag around the bar.
no that's better than 50:1!!
]I see the finger in these spy cam pics.
Are you making 2 piece cylinders now?
Love the FHC stick er! Still need to put mine on the truck
A lot of the same guys that do it on ThE other sites. I know there is a handful of guys here. I won't call any names cause I don't want anyone to...
As the original poster or the one that created this thread I say post on, loaded trailer pics are fine. I myself post plenty of Them in here....
This is a bit extreme but yes you do need to clean them out. Some also say you have to clean your hole saw and disassemble it after every use but...
And if it don't pull over like nothing with the plug out and recoil assemble confirmed operational you may have some mechanical issue there like...
Nice
Is that an 18footer? You must have massive woodpiles from the amount of wood your hauling home recently.
You won't be able to see through the bar holes don't go all the way through. Find a bit that just barely fits the factory hole and then drill the...
I think There a few on AS in Georgia but still not that many.
I never just had a small Poulan saw. I don't own a Poulan now. Wait. I have a parts one I picked up free. The only one I bought to flip too see...
Why the box crooked?
Except me. Seems like hardly anyone here is remotely close to me here! Haha
The 200 is the one that sells for crazy money even used on ebay right?? You stole it for $400!
Ok story behind this pic?
SeemsThose are the type latched many utility trailers are use g for rear gates now. Just bigger versions.
I read that as 2x 5 foot of floor space. Not 5ft tall? But the attachement hasn't downloaded yet and I sure I am wrong.