The 346 is probably lighter than your saw and has close to the same power. Now ported there would be a huge difference in power. And I have a 555...
At least non E for the two stroke and really small stuff. The big mowers and tractors drink so much it's more like your truck useing it as in its...
Yea but when you pee you save half te water :) Luckily I still have old toilets in my house. But relitives don't and my farm house I stay in when...
Yea. New cans won't happen here. Those would be illegal along with toilets that flush more than 1.6 gallons af water per flush (or is it 1.3?)
So you really do fill it with diesel and lay it in there and light it or something?
Some people think a chain saw is merely measured in bar length. I contemplated putting 20" bars on the 50 cc saw I had for sale to get those...
Ok , so this is not a tool but I figured one of you guys would know what it was. IT was sitting on my wife's grand dad's toolbox at the house...