Oh he!! one can't have any fun anymore what is this thing called insurance and inspectors all about, never heard of them.
Lets see the auger flite cover at the top, a gap there can cause a "loss" of vacuum, a loose seal around the door( not closed tightly ). Hopper...
Ripple (Pagan Pink).
Good luck.
It is on the loop with the master suite so the temp is set for sleeping. For sitting at the computer it is too cold.
Guess the motor was weak as it doesn't turn with a full auger. Oh well win some lose some I won't be down here too much until the new unit arrives.
Called the boss in on a clean up detail, no reason I have to do that as well.
There is very little room. I'll get it but it will take me twice as long as it should, muscles haven't been used in that manner for a couple years.
It would have been better if I had full use of the left paw. The damm stove requires long handled socket set or three hands not one and three...
Well got everything apart and it appears the motor wasn't firmly set screwed to the auger putting it back together. Grrrr.
Convection blower, Oak, are off, Oak is plugged, OAK tube and igniter is half off, Auger Motor is almost out along with the auger and bearings....
Yes, in fact you are one.:doh:
You like that do you IHP? I will go through hand stands and back contortions to get it installed. In other words it sucks to work inside my...
Just ordered me a replacement auger motor from smoke show's buddies.
Really have no choice at the current time going to get that lipator dosage reduced doc will be presented with no real choice.