Nope Don's made it, ese's didn't no access right we were here until 12:30 when I had to leave for a Docs appointment. You don't want to hear...
Well I have two USPS packages out for delivery. Bets?
I wonder what today will bring if anything.
Here is my UPS Anderol Shipment: San Pablo, CA, United States 01/12/2017 3:24 A.M. Departure Scan...
Welcome to the coast, left or right a lot gets FU'd on a regular basis. Wait for a listing from UPS on things like my Anderol, I also have a...
My poor auger motor has changed rotation it appears, should I call the post office and give them a update. No delivery from the Standish post...
You hope.
The USPS is f'ed up on both coasts. No auger motor and my neighbor's stuff from Home Depot through UPS came here.
Out for delivery. It will go into the spare parts bin. Now that Anderol can stop bouncing around in the La La state hey Maine is to the Northeast...
That ain't on my list of lubricants or meds.
Yup, getting warm in the den again. Not low 60's anymore. I should have known that my suicide cord was telling it all straight.
My anderol finally shipped now I'll be able to properly oil my convection blower.
Now let us discuss the status of your burn pot after a ton of these. Told ya you'd like them, now let's see if your stove survived in one piece.
Back burning. It is getting warm in the ole den. Stupid old bear, make sure the high limit didn't trip. STUPID ME FU I forgot to reset things....
Of course.
And it is fun.
Me no likey I normally get my right wrist or arm.
Well my new cushioned T handled 7/64 hex key is out for delivery no more doing it the hard way.
Need to play a bit do ya Mike? No need to get wasted by bourbon. I have to watch it all can't exceed 1 ounce a day of ethanol.
TMI.