Well got my auger motor, went to the post office their tracking system lied. :deadhorse::fart::dennis:
Both.
But I've never been acussed of an attention deficit issue usually just the opposite.
Well my Anderol is in New England (Chelmsford, MA, United States 01/16/2017 4:01 P.M. Arrival Scan).
Not liking this, despite giving you a like.
There are plenty of geeks out there, Grizzly Adam, and Snowy Rivers fall in that category. I normally run openSuse (main box but now have Mint...
Well you can be cranky but no one needs a painful tooth. I don't likey those at all.
Where are the horns and pitchforks?
Got rid of the last 'blows box today, nuked the vista on the HP laptop, it now runs Linux Mint.
No mail tomorrow MLK day.
Got to do something with the situation, might as well share it as it happens a lot.
Actually there was three, but I'm only concerned with the USPS ones at this time, the UPS should be coming via slow train until NJ the San Pablo...
Food!!:grizz::chef::stirpot::cheers::pete:
The address was good enough for them to have stuck one of their pink delivery slips in my mailbox which also had the package from Don in it. Oh...
They had an issue with their burn pots, they tried but to my knowledge never got it fixed. They (Harman) had this issue with all of their high...
Don't forget my package stuck on the west coast.
Well I ain't going to stand out there in the cold tomorrow waiting. I am going to make a call however. I might make some signs and stick them in a...
Hard on some people when you don't turn the auto magic defense system off.
It must have been that the auto cannon was taking pot shots at'em.
Here is what their tracker says for the motor: We attempted to deliver your item at 9:18 am on January 13, 2017 in STANDISH, ME 04084 but could...