Just going to give it a spin, it ain't cheap and furthermore the moths in my wallet expired years ago just like the beaffalo on that nickel I...
Go easy on the old man those pills are no fun at all.
Your .4 didn't wake you up?
I hope that a beer or two will be allowed by then but it might not be. They can be rough after such surgery.
Try Grainger on the tubing 6' lengths are available in a number of diameters.
The Sky 60 does fine with both 8 and 10 the Sky 60 is mounted outside on a corner of the house about 15 ft above ground. No splitters the TVs are...
I get 6 8 13 and 51 in my den add to that 10,23,and 35 upstairs on the Sky 60.
I was wondering when you were going to catch on to WMUR not being in the correct freq. band just like WMTW and WCBB being odd balls here.
Did the HDTV antenna ever get built?
The doctors and insurance company have been dragging there feet and being basically negligent for weeks and well that is another story. Go git'em...
UNLIKE!! is that loud enough for you to hear OM.
You either do every thing possible to get back to normal or you wallow in it and fall apart I may be a Pellet pig but wallow is not my style nor...
Correct, Ups actually delivered, I had to go get the USPS one.
Well, here it is: [ATTACH]
Hope so but one can't be sure these days.
He had to stop what he was doing, his wife is now a school teacher. He appears to be doing fine, he still posts here.
UPS says out for delivery.
100%
BrianK had one also.
I'm the one that had the brain leak.