Out for delivery, yeah right, it may be out, any bets it actually gets delivered?
It is rare for me watch a game let alone root for ANY team.
Lunny some of us are not Patriot fans.
Only edible if pickled.
Go Atlanta !!
Slurp.
You can watch them I'd rather get some shut eye time.
errr NO
It is now nap time for the Bear.
Issuing Office: Portland Source: National.Weather.Service 3:01pm EST, Sun Jan 22 ... GALE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 3 PM MONDAY TO 11 AM EST...
We have fire the stove was cleaned and will exit start-up in a half hour or so.
The nighttime forecast for Monday Standish. Snow in the evening will give way to windy conditions and a wintry mix overnight. Low 29F. Winds NE...
I am no stranger to Android devices as I have two an Amazon Fire Tablet and a Android TV box.
I don't know Pete and further I do not want to know, the unit is too small for my paws, nothing but pure frustration for me.
I don't really think that my forecast really changed just the split over the 4 12hr periods on Monday and Tuesday.
I am a very bad bear. I refuse to learn anything about the bosses stupid new Android phone. She gets zero support from me, I told her years ago...
It now says 5 to 8.
I don't trust it but it is what the IBM (WEATHER.COM)folks are saying.
8-12 Mon evening for here, I guess.
Jay a few words of advice stop using the 'puter and tv.