Train room and den and pellet storage. Now you have to make sure they are really going to stay gone.
Amazon responded and being a Bear I sent them an answer: If you wish to take care of this you'll have to get in touch with USPS as they have the...
Well, Amazon just got a message to answer.
Naw, you just can't expect every rock to make it out the chute. Most did including the one that broke the impeller's weld.
Well I can create a cash outflow. Cancel prime on a couple of accounts.
I just wish that there were folks in Standish I could talk to there aren't any that have any pull. The folks that I had daily contact with are...
I know that the carriers are pizzed at *zon, tough WITHOUT *zon there will be another downsize or two.
Nope the 'tards have until 8 or so to show up. I ain't going after it. Amazon will hear from me first.
Nothing from USPS. Tracking shows the reschedule as the last thing.
Nope I always pickup 12 at a time, the former neighbor is in Gaylord, Michigan. The boss is going to see if the USPS has left another excuse in...
Inside an hour my former neighbor went through 4 shear pins in my former snowblower I finished his driveway as there was only one spare left. He...
I buy those by the dozen when I buy them.
Would you please post a picture of the venting where it is terminated and if you are running an OAK add one of the OAK's termination as well.
I got prime for the shipping but also use its other features. It pays for itself when I get heavy items.
What is even better is the item is an actual Amazon purchase and not third party and I am a prime customer. I can have a lot of fun with this one.
Told the PO to redeliver Friday and how to do it. ETA: Thank you for using USPS.com. We've received your redelivery request. This confirms your...
Take those 80 mg Lipitor tabs and eat whatever they make mince meat of your lipid measurements.
Drones need to eat?
COMMENTS: January 25, 2017 , 8:58 am No Access STANDISH, ME 04084 We attempted to deliver your item at 8:58 am on January 25, 2017 in STANDISH,...
Untruths = lies I call them on that in emails to all effected parties, I like keeping every affected party up to speed... This package should...