Summer down there it be, that might have a bit to do with it. Corn Storage & Handling.
I don't know about the Jedi Master part but with several non-distribution repositories it can get confusing in the codec area. No need-um back...
Monday while playing wait for the USPS to screw up yet again I decided to install 42.2 updating from 41.1 I always get the multimedia Borked in a...
I listen to American 50's Radio using Kodi I use Kodi on at least 5 systems. But the playing I was doing was with Yast and several thousand...
[ATTACH] Playing am I.
I would have thought after several years of gateways being available to the general public, crap like this was no longer occurring: Amazon.com:...
I was nice.
Bet the poor gal at the PO had more need of the BP machine than I did by the time she got the package to me :doh::dex::picard::faint::whistle::hair:.
You wish, this was a flip-pen cluster fsck.
That is what I try for but Maine doesn't make it simple.
Most cable modem units can be reset by disconnecting and reconnecting the cable. No need to unplug or drop power at least that is what I got from...
After much flailing I have my *zon package. It went next door.
Somewhat back on the air stupid update system deleted most of my world using the alternate system install to get back together most of my...
Nope, try crud on the low limit snap disk, remove, clean, and reinstall it.
? January 30, 2017 , 8:53 am Out for Delivery Does it make it here.
Well *zon is sending a replacement for the BP unit that the USPS has somewhere via the USPS wonder if it gets here tomorrow. Should be...
Nope.
This is a clinker (silca fused ash, it doesn't burn): [ATTACH] Given a hot enough flame it will melt but not burn, a speed bump doesn't melt it...
Larry, how is your wife doing?