I did some winter camping in scouts a long time ago. It was cold, the gear was no where near what it is today and we were constantly trying to...
Shazam, that's a bit.o_O I was complaining about cutting the little bucket of crabapples up for jelly last week. My buddy has about two bushel....
The chainsaw ringtone on my phone gets me the look. A real crowd pleaser. Eye rolls from the wife though. I'm not too concerned about looks...
Very cool. I thought there was some brick smokehouse build talk a while ago Luke, any progress?
Installs are not always going to end up where we would like them. There are lots of installs that are offset due to framing or clearance issues....
My 65 lb one is missing the mounting plate wedges and spring. The spring is almost a must. Getting the web of my thumb and index finger pinched...
I watched the video in the other thread. It looks like it is pretty well made. That will make your cold weather camping tolerable. Put some pics...
I remember that vise too. Bolted block on the floor as I recall. The beauty of these vises is being forged, they could take a beating. Not like...
No, all chunks 4" x 4". All checked, cut off nails in them. They will stack nicely though.
Yah. I should know better than that.
Is any of this going to be fermented? I am calculating the cost of a jug of milk times 90 jugs...
Ah, I remember that from another thread. That is a nice restoration you did. My dad has a Walker - Turner drill press from around that time....
So there is a pallet plant next door to my new job with a free scrap bin. I did not read that in the benefits package. I will be grabbing some...
I hope you're on the clock. Vacation can't get there fast enough...
I have the square version. I did fajitas in it. Cast iron is awesome and versatile. [ATTACH]
As they say: Buy a hat, get a free saw. A very expensive hat.
I haven't spent enough to get the calendar.
I'd take a Stihl calendar over the hat. No particular reason.:whistle: Have fun with that oak. The weather looks like it will cool off tomorrow...
That is a amazing story of courage and and valor. The greatest generation is right.