Scotty Overkill, I definitely did not receive it brother.
My only complaint with these pans is that the handle seems short for me. When I do the skillet bake and it is loaded up, the handle feels short....
All this food talk is near and dear to my stomach right now.:rofl: :lol:
Steak in the stove will be on my list this season. Rib eyes are a great choice. Sautéed mushrooms and onions in butter for me.
I am going to throw this out there: If anyone is going to try broiling or baking in their stoves such as pizza on a stone or steak in a cast...
Loni. She had a nice typewriter. :D
I have a half of a travel mug worth of coffee left in the truck from this morning. Since it was so hot today, it is just like it was fresh...
17 cord is like a 9 years supply for me. :rofl: :lol: I burn just over a cord a year. Some folks I am sure will need it worse than me. They...
Your calculations are good VT. I'm picking the hardwood chunks out now and leaving some for others.
Yes, it is a pallet repair company next to my new job. The bin is filled weekly.
This is too easy. Drive up wood pickin' at its' finest. [ATTACH]
Condolences from us here. Take comfort in that he was loved well and brought so much to you and your family.
I helped my buddy on his Tribute tear down and stone replacements yesterday. We checked all the air paths and reset the secondary air manifold...
I had those when I was younger. I think they had cocoa in them. Haystacks?
For me I look forward to comfort food. Mac and cheese, soups, skillets bakes, chicken stews, fresh bread, the list goes on. It also gives me...
The first batch of jelly from last weekend did not set, so I made a new batch. I tried to cut some sugar out on the first round and I did not...
I'd want to wear more than shorts if that thing folded up and collapsed. Lots of fast little blades there. Neat concept though. I imagine in...
I ended up using a fir 4 x 4 as a masher in a large bucket. The pieces really needed to be smaller. The feet on the press were meant to be...
Well, 10 gallons of apples crushed down and pressed yielded just over a gallon. A macerator is really needed. It was good, a little tart though....
Getting going next door. This is a cast iron base with center screw. I'm going to forge him some release pins that were missing. Lots of...