Our cat Emma gives your Emma a thumbs up for a quick recovery. That is great that she is doing well. [ATTACH]
Agreed. I miss how easy it was to run.
Anyone up in my area probably knows this one. They are still in business and cover the sign in the fall. [ATTACH]
A few weeks out for me. I'll do it at the first cool snap. I need a northwest wind to push the soot away from me when I am on the roof.
I'll throw some sparks tomorrow.
Angle grinder with a metal cutting disk. Honestly, a sharp hammer strike from up under will snap them off.
Time to clean this mushroom head off before the shrapnel starts to fly. The wedge isn't going down into the split like I need it to. I managed...
Bump. I'll throw it out that I am near a few interstates at the MA and NH border and I could be a holding point or run a short leg in a relay if...
Yah, good shoulder season wood. When the bin is empty, the good stuff takes its place.
I brought in two sleds of pallet cut-offs to make a jenga stack. Truck to sled to stack. This is going to work real well. The stack is high...
My buddy had a carboy going in his garage last fall. The top blew off sending the top sludge up to the garage ceiling 10 feet up. I am not sure...
Praying that all will be well with her.
I just finished up processing a pot full of crabapples for jelly. I was next door sitting around with a bunch of neighbors enjoying the nice...
Welcome and nice score. That picture should be added to this thread: http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/loaded-family-car-pics.8484/
A hearty "thank you" to Adam for keeping everything running smooth. It is much appreciated.
I was working outside on a house when the elderly resident called me inside to watch it unfold. She was just about in shock, scared and crying....
Not what I would exactly call " wood guy" decor.:rofl: :lol:
I'm just trying to get past the zebra stripes. Maybe it looked like a game animal to the dog.
I remember the pictures. That is a real looker.
Is it the one from Obadiah's ? Can't wait to see some pictures.