Anyone know the moon phase tonight? My two rants: People don't know how to yield getting onto the highway. People should not block the main...
Easier for us will be less than the 100+ inches we got last year.
I've been watching this thread with interest. I am not a collector, but I will buy them if the price is right. I have a 200a lantern and a...
Nice. I have some nice sugar maple chunks from a tree that was in my neighbors yard growing up. I'll probably carve or turn something up as they...
New lumber, milled, reclaimed, pallets!?
And I was complaining about hand splitting some small elm rounds. Way to go, very inspiring to remind us to keep at it.
Whineastats...
It's the wimmin here that dictate everything. They let me know when it's time.:rofl: :lol:
Wow, some of those are incredible.
Gotcha. The rain cap should be high enough over the collar on the top cap.
I am not sure if you have a few inches of terra cotta clay chimney liner above your brick chimney, but I bought the terra cotta cap that has four...
That is a good point. The mesh wrap on mine was loose, a one size fit all type. We skipped the adhesive but used the mesh over the insulation....
Just off the top of my head... Appliance connector or tee ? Cardboard for block off plate template. Self tap metal screws Metal snips Pop rivets...
What's your temp now and overnight low?
Ok, I'm done. Wind shifted from the northwest to blow any soot away from me. 23 feet of stainless. Just about 3 cups of dry soot, no shiny...
I re-whipped the Soot Eater head. Ready to go now. [ATTACH]
The wind is shifting from west to north west this morning and the humidity is leaving. I hope to finish the maple, oak and elm rounds that have...
My vote is apple on the second tree. I have a crabapple right outside my back porch and it was the first one I though of. It has a few different...
Depends on your ladder brand and model. Werner has parts available for their ladders online.
One word- charcoal. Or is that two?