Food shopping this week will be items that do not need refrigeration. We'll put up extra water, have extra bread and pbj on hand. I'm glad we...
Heh, heh, heh. I had Papadave in mind on that one.
Looks good Lukem. Walnut?
Real nice job. It has a nice rusticdustrial look to it. That's a Michigan word I think.
Mushrooms, onions and teriyaki sauce.:D
Good idea. I do have some. I wonder if the short handle is for easier storage and packability.
I took the a/c's out of the windows. I am regretting it now, but with those cool nights recently, they had to come out.
The pallet bin next to work was filled again today. I cherry picked out the dense mahogany pieces. [ATTACH] The shoulder season rack is...
It's just about October. Enough of this humidity already. We can use the rain over this way, though.
Welcome NH Mountain Man. I'm glad you can join us here. Figuring out everything here will fall into place, and there is plenty of help around....
Woodwidow, I was going to put cheese in the topping, and I threw the idea out to the family but I got some strange looks. I can try it on half of...
Looking good. The local flatbread pizza place makes a pulled pork pizza with caramelized onions, barbecue sauce and goat cheese. It is one of my...
The best time of the year for outdoor cooking is almost here. Chicken pot pies, bread, stews, cast iron skillet bakes... I am looking forward to it.
Good job. I'd definitely want it out too. The roof pitch doesn't look too bad for the liner install.
A nice cool and busy day here. I fired the oven with white cedar and sugar maple. I made up a pan of manicotti with ground sausage and cheese....
Nice job cleaning it up. I had the F3 and it was a great stove to run. With the short leg kit it can fit in many fireplace openings if...
That was probably me. I had mine a few years too and the tips were pretty worn down and figured it was time to re-string it. It definitely had...
Well, we are in. It is 45 degrees out, and just a bit chilly in the house. A few chunks are enough to warm it up in here. The high is going to...
This looks like a great deal. It is quite a looker. I am surprised it is still up. Woodstock Soapstone Company Woodstove
That looks great Kapt. It has a nice natural look to it. We had a few different sized fiberglass ponds over the years and I was always amazed of...