These stretched out were about 2 inches long.
Mmmm. Hot cheesy pasta casseroles.
I cleaned the shed out and threw away what the mice got into. I spent about two hours metal detecting in the yard with the kids. I've gone over...
We had an old apple tree stump in the yard that was dug out and filled in. The skunks have been digging in the soft dirt for months. I set the...
Great place with great members. Thank you Scotty, mods, Grizz and everyone else for keeping things chugging along nicely. It is really appreciated.
Nah, bragging would be making french toast out of it. :whistle:
I will have some leftover toasted bread with my homemade jelly for breakfast.
I used furniture slides and a 1/4" thick sheet of Luan plywood put down. Any thin plywood would work. Remove the doors, ash lip or any other...
It was a cool gloomy day today, the stove has been rolling along nicely today and picked through some recipes for a hot casserole for dinner. I...
Are you going to find out the weight of the biggest one out there?
I was thinking shepherds pie with fresh bread and yams
It is supposed to be 50 degrees all weekend up here. Nor' east wind off the ocean will make it feel cooler. I'm looking forward to it too. I...
Could be it. Well Seasoned is right, this seems common enough on this model. The hearth is looking great Scott. It's is a great time of year to...
I'd be interested in seeing if that helps.
Nice to get it going to chase the chill away. How is the door glass looking? I have darkening on the sides again. I am wondering if this is...
I see lots of buttah.:yes:
I think I will jump at any opportunities locally. I'd be more than happy to help a neighbor out and score some fuel.
Yes it will be. There is already talk of beach erosion and seawalls being compromised on shore roads. One thing that I concerns me is that trees...
Upgraded to Category 4, sustained winds 130 mph. I thought "upgrades" are supposed to be a good thing.
Oh wow. Do you have to do a daily re-lighting of the stove?