Post a few of these up. They speak for themselves. [IMG]
That a real nice batch. I wouldn't mind putting up some soup, but I'd need a pressure canner. I'll come across one in time.
My buddy next door scored this load today. I'm thinking walnut. Bark looks right as well as a light-colored outer ring. Any thoughts? [ATTACH]
Oh good, I enjoy the process. My neighbor put up two bushels yesterday. I did add cinnamon to this batch. It taste like an apple pie in a jar....
I finished the last batch of crabapple jelly. I picked up about 20 lbs from a different tree at my brothers house. These apples had a nice...
Not cool. What's the matter with people?
I've never met a nap I didn't like.
Good luck Matt. I hope this works for ya.
Nun's are strong. The volcano science project with a wick sticking out of it will leave a mark on the ceiling when finished. And make classmates...
I'd be curious how much wood and how long of a firing it would take to heat a 30,000 gallon pool? I'd like to see the heat output data. I like...
Throw in a snowstorm at commute time and it is a real crowd pleaser.
I'm in if needed too. Gas, tolls, food... Good on you CBVT. That is really amazing and truly admirable. One step closer Kimberly...
Note to self. Pack goat next time.
I've got nothing. Active job.
That looks great. Now I want cobbler.
Oh, that is frustrating. Do you have room to push the stove back a little?
I went up to the roof to get this incredible sunset picture. [ATTACH]
We are glad you are here, and appreciate your knowledge. I just Googled your screen name, and you are right on top of the first page. You are...
That looks fantastic. :dex:
Perfect leftover meal for eating while ice fishing. Reheat in a skillet on a Coleman stove, serve right into a cup.