^ great combo. The best part of the day is at sunset when the geese fly low just over the trees to land at the reservoir a short distance away.
When the tp is gone, it's going to be a blizzard.
When the milk, bread and beer at the supermarket is gone, I'll know somethings up.
It could be hard to surpass the snow totals from last winter. I'm ready to go. Bring it. I've never really followed long term weather...
I've never had cable here. I put up a flat antenna with booster on the side of the house and we get major channels near Boston and NH ones too....
If there is a wood splitting contest in the parking lot, I'm in.
44 is the new 60 degrees.
Thought you were travelling way north. There is talk of a killing frost by Sunday. We had a good run of nice weather this fall.
Are ya up north?
No cans, here but I do have a Frosty sign that I have had for years. [ATTACH]
I'll stick with a lagah.
Nice haul Pete. It looks like all quality goods. Stainless perc, real nice. I will admit I zoomed in real close to see everything. I like the...
Yes. [ATTACH]
Norky, here are a few pics of the B-17 that you posted on pg 6. They fly in to a local airport and we usually take the ground tour. A heavy...
Sunset from a week ago. [ATTACH]
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone north of the border. Enjoy your day. More importantly, enjoy your pies and desserts. :drool:
:picard:
That all looks great! What a great way to spend the day.
He noodled this piece out. [ATTACH]
Yes, very vesatile.