Does RI offer any programs that offer insulation/window/heating systems? We have Massave up here that does a home assessment and offers good...
Mini splits work well until the temperature drops outside. My parents had one installed and I am impressed with it, but under a certain...
This is really a moving story. Excellent work in helping this family out. The daughter probably has a lot more responsibility on her shoulders...
That's ok. I went to put the boiler on the other night as it was going below 32. I went to light the pilot, yeah, still lit from the spring....
Wow, IS, I hope he can get the help he needs. Take care and I hope it works out for all.
Nice! I'm in for the liberty one. I have a suggestion, although my fat finger artwork is not up to par. You get the idea. [ATTACH]
I like the oval. Thats definitely not a garter hanging on the rear view mirror.:whistle:
Real nice Scott.
Awesome. Really.
I think my lager was sweeter last night. Oh no, that was just the Patriots winning again.
Under the "hobbies and interests" section, there is a sticky at the top of the threads that should get ya there.
Awesome Pete. Great way to start the day.
Heh heh heh. You looked didn't ya? :D
And the quality of the finish is not always that great. A lot of it is made overseas. A customer bought some cup pulls for some trays I made her...
So the weather turned cool and cloudy this afternoon in the mid 40's. I had this idea yesterday and the day turned out just right for the meal....
I had a few projects in mind to complete today. The first was a dishing stump for hammering copper sheets and thin gauge steel. I grabbed an oak...
That is real nice. It has a great look to it.
My regular coffee mug is a bit tapered in at the bottom and they work fine. I would imagine if it is too thin, you lose structural integrity. I...
These were made by basod, as a Secret Santa gift. They are absolutely beautiful and holding up just fine. A must in any wood hoarders home...
The local flatbread place uses goat cheese, no mozz. It is pretty ok. The texture is different.