I'm very partial to my Echo 2511P. I do almost all my 6" and smaller cutting with it. Under 6 pounds powwr head weight. Because it's ported it can...
These are one of my favorites Honda quads. My brother had the first version, the 250x. Lot of good times on it.
The eggs dry quickly once splattered plus animals at night eat what they can. Raccoon ect.
Exactly. Cop cars too. They set running for hours accumulating no miles while setting but still wearing. Mail carriers too. Stop go, stop go. Lots...
It was. No idea where I read it. It was printed, not on line.
Your example is something many don't think about. Hours running is what matters, all else being equal. Maintenance ect. Its like comparing a taxi...
Duke's, aka, saw salvage has them in stock still as of last night.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I'm liking these Spyder brand large scale RC car filters filters I've put on three different Saws...
I had an old F100 with a sticker thst read honk if parts fall off. I miss that old 300/6 turd. :D
I put one of those Magnum stickers on my 241... picked up .3 HP instantly. :D