Stop it! I'mma have to go buy one.... :rofl: :lol:
Our local Blaine's farm and fleet has one left on clearance still in the box. I almost bought it last week. Because I need 17 saws...
Those are nice saws according to people that have them.
I posted them specifically for you.
Looks like he was snacking on it pretty good before his lead desert. Lol
[ATTACH]
This really brings them alive with muffler mod. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I almost bought a 250, just because, to modify.
You mean these.... [ATTACH] :D
:D I was surprised how much lighter the 241 is than a 261 once full of fluids. Both with 16" bars. 2.5 pounds lighter. My buddy weighed his for...
M My neighbor has a 024 super. I muffler modded it for him. A nice saw but its no 241. You can pretend though if you get one.
You're safe. No 241.
In 2017 the new Honda president, at a press conference, stated that they (Honda) had been in decline quality wise for several years under his...
I see the decline in our three Honda vehicles. 2009, 2016 and 2020.
Careful Ron T If you list the right saw he will follow you around like dog after a bone.
This description is 100% spot one. I've had ine of each. I actually preferred the rancher.
Neighbors have s 660 Rhino. It has been a good dependable machine for them.
The 2511P is rear handle. Another nice echo is a cs-362P. Basically a rear handle version of the cs-355T too handle.
That would have been an excellent ATV. Now Yamaha is the only performance quad maker with the 450. As far as I know anyway. I don't follow the...