This is the other chain my nephew ordered from another supplier to try. Stens Sabre. Appears to be made by tri link. It doesn't look as sharp as...
That's exactly what I'm thinking. Then did an up cut left handed...
The Stihl is a few ounces lighter or the Tsumura premium is?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::handshake:
I've tried. Bought all kinds of snow removal equipment. Still getting it unfortunately. Lol
I love mine. Especially after Kevin worked his magic.
I've gotten some pretty good results with clamshell saws. In fact this was the first saw I actually ported. 46cc home Depot type Homelite. 18"...
Lol. I bought one in 99 as well. Its been used for maybe 10 hours of power outages spread out over all these years. It gets more run time being...
I wonder if I bought a new snowblower...
We have yet to use ours.
Keep eating that cheese to keep your strength up. Lol
The older and more broken a person might get will definitely effect their saw choices.
A friend, and member here, Mrxlh, brought his 3120 to Walt's gtg this year. It didn't take long for him to get out his XS353 / 346.
Mine went from 13 seconds average for three cut to 9 in the same log. You could have purchased it $1000 plus shipping. It was snatched up by a...
We have a neighbor that has been cutting and heating with wood for 50 years. 40-50 cc poulan saws are all he's ever used. Wild things even. Lol.
I don't see the need for a saw over 50cc for the majority of Chainsaw users. Untold amounts of firewood has been cut with sub 50cc saws for...
I moved to Battery Tender brand maintainers for vehicles / equipment that set. They work well. The Kubota has its original 2011 battery and has...
Sometimes "advancement" isnt...
Do you see the point of a 1/4" ratchet vs a 1"ratchet?
CAD enabler. :handshake: