The Trilink saber chain vs the Rotary Copperhead. Definitely not made by the same company. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I got the parts and finally got the correct bar mounting hardware on the skanky 241. This is the original 16" ps3 off the XS 241 that will be used...
You have some nice minty looking vintage saws in the background. Very cool. I like the 3 point dogs. They keep the saw off the log, which my OCD...
Brilliant. The flame kills any germs as well as removing the toxic paint.
It improved the looks.
First topic will be... I have a 241 or two, and you don't, how does that make you feel.
And another I hurriedly snagged. Lol
No. I'm showing restraint. For now. Lol
Ahh.. makes sense to me.
In a recent video of Joe's he discovered that very thing. He relied solely on dyno runs for his saw fest builds and got his but handed to him on...
Something I should have said with this post last night....it IS Trilink Chicom chain so I expect it to be as far below average as any other...
If its real and quality TiN coating like many quality drills and machine tool inserts use, it should hold up great. The TiN should always be the...
:rofl: :lol:
I have it bad then. I've had as many as 28 on hand and around 100 in the last 5 years. :loco: :crazy:
Its why small saws rule for me. Not that I need a big saw if I wasn't all wrecked. That would strictly be CAD. 16 small saws is CAD too I guess. :D
Nice!
I snagged that before it disappears...
Meh...not my saw. Lol I'm not even tripping about used motor oil being in the oil tank of 241 #2.
I hope it has a better filter than the 543 / 4350. Wow.
I have more screws in my back and neck than what falls off Husqvarna saws.... :rofl: :lol: