Nice! That was the only saw my Dad had. Still running today. My brother has it.
It's mostly about the journey of getting them back to life for me. They are neat to run on occasion too.
Im a vintage saw nerd. :thumbs: As far as the dogs go, I use them bucking and felling. I recently got a single of the 3 point dog from West Coast...
Thanks bud:handshake: 54cc of raw poulan pro powaaaaaa......lol I put a 3/4" id stinger out the side of the can after opening up things inside....
I do the same despite knowing the brush is probably when we need them the most. Easier to get tangled and trip or stumble.
I finished this mess up today. New piston / ring plus ported. It had every piece of saw dust on it from the beginning it looked like. I doubt it...
You don't need the fastest saw to make heating fuel. Its definitely fun if they try to pull you into the log but not necessary. :rofl: :lol:
Lol. He had or is having a sale on echo fuel line. I had me nephew check prices through his business, cheaper through taryl. So I bought two 25'...
I wanted a CZ 556 carbine pretty bad at ine time, mainly because of the open sights. But,now having tri focal lenses iron sights are a blur.
Yes. The governing body for European chamber pressures don't differentiate between the two. From what I've read.
This is a bummer. I was imagining filling my freezer with yummy pork if the invasion takes place. I hate gamey meat.
Swap coils and ignition from a good runner.
I doubt you will be disappointed. The set trigger takes some getting used to and is a cool idea / feature but I ended up just lightening up the...
I did. Its a great idea if you like bibs. Once I wear out my bibs I'm not getting more. I'm not a fan of them.
Like a fat guy with his .... Nevermind.
I really like CZ rifles. Although I haven't had a 223 carbine, I did have the varmint version in 223. I have a 527 varmint in 17 Hornady Hornet,...
This is a Zenoah top handle. They look nearly identical so I assumed they were a counterfeit of a Zenoah. [ATTACH]
I have chaps. Hate them but wear them on occasion. Those pictures have me looking at some quality chainsaw pants. Something I'll actually put on.
Both. :thumbs:
I think they are a Zenoah clone of some type.