I really enjoy using a 35-45cc saw.
I've pretty much used up my toy budget for a couple months too considering I brought the new 543 and 4350 plus the used 241.
Yes, I have the cad pretty bad. I thought getting a second 241 would end it...no.
It was crawling so slow this morning I thought the Internet was jacked up but it wasn't the Internet.
I know, deep inside, that I'm just making room for newer / new saws.
Id consider it if I could select the member to not get a pm from.
But it IS bullet proof...
Lehman huskihl
This filthy animal is next. Last of my Pusqvarna endeavors. Time to go back on the saw reduction plan. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Wow. I was expecting 150 psi at most. Ring isn't even seated yet since new piston / ring. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thank you Jeff. Hopefully he likes it. He kinda has it in his head if it's not Echo or Stihl its junk. I've told him more than once you can't...
Its chrome bore but a single ring piston vs a double ring piston of a yellow and black poulan pro 335.
This one might as well not have one. It's so far away from your hand / wrist and so stiff it seems almost useless. There is no flicking your wrist...
Thanks bud. It feels pretty good for a hack porting it. Its a 335 pro. Mag case, open transfer saw. 54cc.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Ok, I've never ran one of these stock as this was blown up when I took possession. Is this an improvement? Same? Worse? You won't hurt ma fellings...
I have my first speed cut on the XS 241. Haven't got it in wood yet. Its lighter with the 18" speed cut than the 543 with 16" standard Husqvarna bar.
And light.
Fire neutralizes all the bad stuff. :yes:
It would be probably bring you lots of koy and memories rebuilding it.