Grizzly Adam, you deserved those gifts. And I mean that from the very bottom of my heart! I can't tell you how proud I am of all you do here,...
Indeed we were!!! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
What a great family!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
Welcome to the family, ReelFaster. Nothing puts off ambiance better than an open fireplace but they certainly aren't the best for heating. If...
Nice bucks! Congrats!
Schweet!!
[ATTACH]
You know how I feel about those classic saws ....... ;) Sweet score, the price makes them even better!! :thumbs:
I didn't see them in the Swag Shoppe....
Here's some from years past...... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Any chance of sweatshirts? I use them for outerwear when working in the winter
That makes sense.
All my stuff is 0 scale, most of it is the early pre-war tin stuff, I restored several sets around 10 years ago. It's a Christmas tradition.....
Any,chance of putting our Web address on the back? And our logo? I love the shirt and I'll be getting some....
Sweet!
Most of the apple ai get is yard trees, no pesticides involved. Picked up a huge apple tree this past summer. But I totally agree with Paul...
This right here.....:thumbs:
That's a dandy, EnglishBob! Nothing quite like deer hunting in the snow, makes for great memories! Now to get some of those backstrap steaks...
We have a huge ash to do on Friday, and just picked up another one last evening. Big, mature trees. It really is a shame how quickly that little...
Sure looks like cottonwood to me.....