Were you following me? :smoke:
Yeah, it's popped up before but still cool as heck. We had this one on our FB page last week....... [ATTACH]
You'd probably change that opinion after seeing some of what happens here. :picard: Once they get their union card, it's hard to get rid of 'em....
Good!!
The worst I've ever split was Tupelo (black gum). The stuff literally balled up like tangled rope. MISERABLE to split. Second worst was...
We have a whole slew of "those" types here at my work. Boggles my mind how they ever got hired.....and then I remember equal opportunity. Who'd...
I could do without the bay leaf, never was a fan of that flavor. Everything else sounds delicious! I'm a sucker for cooking on the fire,...
That's a cool hewing axe, and doubly cool that it's an heirloom piece. I have several of them, never used them yet. I'd like to give it a go...
That's the kind of stuff I like to see. Authentic. Well done, Jon. And yes, Joe and I were fascinated looking at the detail and craftsmanship...
I know I feel very fortunate to have your friendship, Sav. And you are right, we have an amazing group of good people here. The generosity just...
Not so sure that's calendar material, fellas......now if I would've had my leather thong on.........:bug:
We had some fun at the forge this evening. Finally made a good, authentic repair on that antique toaster, it was tricky but we got it done! Also...
MasterMech is totally correct here. Guys, let's go waaaay back to when we started this place. One of THE MAIN REASONS we started it was to get...
I totally believe it. Very proud of your talents!
That is SWEET!! LOVE THAT COVER!!!
I only insulated the flex pipe portion of it, where it comes from the outside of the house.
You living out in AZ now?
You could make your own, that's what I did for both my stoves. Make sure you use non-flammable material. 3" metal pipe, elbows, and I used a...
I received my package, can't wait til Christmas to open it! My gift will be going out Saturday morning......
I have over 15gal of our homemade maple syrup in the basement, was thinking on doing a big batch of sugar myself. What's your method? Going by...