Oak is HANDS DOWN my overall favorite, having logs like that dumped right at your house? Well it just doesn't get much better than that. Merry...
:(
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU! Great score! Keep us posted with pics because you just KNOW we love pics!
I love burning the chunks, junks and uglies. As a rule, they're usually denser than the nice straight splits. Seem to last longer in my stoves...
That's awesome. We live in an amazing world, don't we?
Me neither. Sneaky buggers, aren't they? :cool:
Merry Christmas, Jim..... You gotta watch these guys and gals around here, they're sneaky this time of year!! ;)
Here's some of a MASSIVE Kentucky coffee tree we took down several years back....... some from the ground with the sun shining through its...
I like the stability of avgas.....but as blacksmith can attest to (because he cuts with me), I use 87 octane pump gas (with 10% ethanol) in my...
The bark, the cambium layer and the spalted heartwood usually, in combination, are distinct to that tree.
That's sweet! Merry Christmas!
Wow, that baby is cherry!! Merry Christmas, buddy!! :thumbs::banana:
Back atcha buddy. Have a Blessed Christmas!
Here's a small bit of the pics I've taken of trees........ Some of my cutting partner blacksmith....he's learned a lot and is becoming a good and...
After being there almost 20 years, it gets to be complacent. But when I step back and look at it, it is an amazing place. Some good videos on...
Have you been milling any more hemlock for the cabin project, Zap?
It was all business buddy. You know me....
No, it's hard enough to get him to work without the suit! Lol... Merry Christmas guys!
Yeah I love them new shirts! Grizzly Adam did a great job on the design...
...he said that blacksmith and I have been good boys this year....lol Our good friend at work Steve also belongs to a local Shriners...