They'd make some nice bowls! I still have this huge coffeetree burl here, I'd like to send it up to fishingpol so he could work his magic on it,...
Looks like all "rakers" and no "takers" on that chain.....lmao..
Good firewood, nonetheless!
Well I was TRYING to be patient and wait to open my SS gift up tomorrow, but now I'm too excited to wait and see what it is! Maybe I'll dig into...
Thanks buddy, that means alot! You and your family are my family as well.
I'm planning on building an OWB pool heater later this winter for my parents swimming pool. Already,got the materials gathered up, just have to...
Beautiful tree, bud! Merry Christmas, God Bless you all.....
Merry Christmas to all you Pellet Roasters!
BOOOOOO!
I bought a big Otter sled last year for towing behind the snowmobile. It works great for hauling wood to the house as well....
Exactly!
We do a big turkey dinner every Christmas Eve, we had 18 friends and family today! That's one of our traditions....... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Merry Christmas to my firewood family! Remember The Reason for The Season!
I gotta post my .02 cents here. I just GOTTA. The charitable events that unfolded here the past few months have been absolutely STUNNING to say...
Wow, all these Christmas Karma scrounges!! It does my heart good to see it! Great job tigeroak, keep at it! Merry Christmas!
Greg has got the Yule logs ready to go!!
Unfortunately for us, it's not gonna happen. Supposed to hit 46° later today, which will hopefully melt some of this nasty ice off.....
Stacks look great as usual.... On the bright side, the days are done getting shorter and will now slowly get longer!! We're over "da hump"....
I started out with the intention of getting 3 years ahead someday.....that was around 9 years ago. I saved EVERYTHING. From willow to poplar,...
That is TOP SHELF stuff there. To me, there really isn't ANYTHING as nice as a gift that was "created" by hand. And I, like Grizzly Adam, am...