Very nice. Having good windows is so important.
I have to come up with some space before I can stock up. :( It is the price I have had to pay for sharing space with my son and for my having too...
you can always remove it, keep it or sell it. Normally, an extension is just four sides that you use the stove's existing lid top with. Just a...
I have the p68, no extension. I did have an extension on the stove I had before I got this Harman. The Harman extension puts the height you...
They are fantastic to use for putting in the used kitty litter. Then fold over the top and secure with duct tape. No busted bags of used kitty...
You can also drizzle some real maple syrup on top. Warm it up first, you will love it.
I do those, only in the microwave for about 4 min. Some times I add some pear with them. So simple, quick and delicious.
Sad, but true. Been there so many times.
Any left overs of that you can send along up here please, tx.
You should see the grape vines I have climbing in the trees. I have one that grew up in a hemlock tree and has grown to the top of it. The base...
That rain is predicted to be here this afternoon, but for some odd reason our temps are going to be high enough to keep it as rain. Odd January,...
Poison ivy it is! [IMG]
Once I've seen a movie, that is it. Never again. Never holds my interest after the first time. Only exceptions is when there are incredible...
Good luck with her. I did the same thing. The poodle I got was paper trained. She never did fully adapt to going outside. She also had a bad...
Well, for me the foot ball game didn't go the way I had wanted. Bummer. I haven't been out of the house since last Thursday. Tomorrow I'll go...
I had to give up on gloves, couldn't get them on with my arthritis. Painful as all heck. Then got some knitted mittens. They slide on easily...
Welcome to our cyber home. Looks like you are well settled. Join the fun and keep the pic's coming! Larry
Patients, that snow was an exception. We pay a lot up here to keep the snow removed in a timely manner. But this is snow country, so we know...
My Molly will jump up on the bed that way. Solution. Put the bedspread away and put on an old comforter. I enjoy the dog a lot more than a...
If it is from a restaurant, I have to have it cooked at least med rare. I just don't trust some food handling. Some people are reckless with...