Miss you, we'll some I guess, but I miss the dogs! How are they doing? Oh yes, welcome back, and wishes you good luck with your business.
I don't want to think about it. Too scary. But I don't go near the ice. My poor dog only get to run in my yard. It is good size, they can run...
I don't like to alter the natural body parts of any dog. Leaving due claws on is just one of those. Cropping ears and tails is another thing...
It looks like Punxsutawney Phil sees no shadow, and predict an early spring! That doesn't hurt my feelings.any. But why trust a ground hog?...
Welcome. What do you have for a pellet stove, and what brands of pellets are you burning? We love pictures of our stoves, are pellet stash,...
Love popcorn, but have to be careful. The amount I eat depends on the size of the container. That's why my wife puts it in a cereal bowl. None...
I'll have to try that. Got some McCafe decaf today to try.
Not reinforced and concrete poured in place will be very irregular on its underside. Count on it crumbling after it has been relocated. I had...
Best luck to you. Hope you find a job you will be happy with. I would hate the 3 plus hours of driving, but that's an old me.
That is funny. Glad I wasn't the one who had to do the cleaning.
It will take a long time to unscrew all her bad experiences. Even after, any event can trip her. I swear it is doggy PTSD. I know first hand...
I'm asking Cindy to pick up some McCafe decaf in the k cups. I'll let you know how it goes. For my taste, I can't do Starbucks. Too bitter for me.
That won't go well with my meds. :(. I've often thought I might sleep better, but not with my meds. Two of my brothers both became...
I love my morning coffee, I feel I can't start my day without it. If fact, it is the first thing I get going after my pit stop and letting the...
Thanks for that picture. You know, that used to be seen up in the county (Aroostook) ME. I will also admit the pole where much shorter then. We...
Had that happen to me some time ago. I was in a cast for a while. I turned my foot sideways while stepping into my car. I thought I was on just...
Good to get it checked out. You don't want problems popping up while on the road.
I haven't burned Chows. You think they are better? The FLU brand burns hot and clean for me so I stuck with them.
That's just sadistic.:picard:
Ugh, the drum in my washer went. I would have liked to fix it but the fact that the machine is at least 10, and that would be a huge expense to...