This is first I'm aware of your issue. So glad you are up and about. You seem to have a good attitude. Good that you have a friend in Dennis....
Most car/moose hits are disasters. They seems to get out of it fairly well. Moose just have no concept about moving cars.
Ain't there some old leaves on the ground near that tree? Sometimes you can see some telling signs in the leaf buds on dormant trees.
[IMG]Can be cut into steaks or roast. You can find a lot of information on YouTube.
Sorry, but that is just funny :whistle: Forecast here is to make sure we remove all the snow tonight because it was going to freeze hard as a...
I have no use for the snow, except on a postcard! Two days ago, the forecast didn't see this storm. It was forecasting the one for next Tuesday....
My view out the window in front of my desk. Snow is polling up fast. Big change from yesterday.[ATTACH]
Please keep updating if you are willing. thanks
A couple picks I found today. I cleaned a word up on the second pic. Nice way to set a good mood to start my day. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
That would be my choice, but he works the earth for a living. I'm betting he'll run it until it blows up or just falls apart. I'm giving up on...
Yes, and I would encourage anyone to do as much as they can while they can. I get about with a cane, and sometimes a walker. Bad fall two years...
That is indeed unfortunate. Hard to understand a company doing that. They must know that if the give poor service, they will loose clients....
I think I have only burned about a ton and a half this winter. Since we buttoned up this place, it heats up too well. I am always complaining...
That was hard to watch, but much better than those that show abuse. Those two have a life bond that will exist even in death.
Saw this today on the web. Seldom to I think that I want to go back to my youth to do it over again, but this did make me think about how much...
Sent mine in today to the tax preparer. I don't even attempt to do my taxes. Too many forms, where by, and therefore. I'll go in next Tuesday...
Wasn't Woody the new pup you got after your other dog was poisioned? Sorry for your loss. My pups are doing well. Even better now that I have...
Victory! I can only imagine those that were unjustly turned away who didn't have your tenacity. What a convoluted system, devoid of any interest...
And he has his hands full for a while anyway. Maybe by the time the weather brakes, his Sandy will decide she is family and will a lot easier to...
You need more cats! I have 6 of them. They raise heck all day, then sleep all night with the dogs. I provide lots of toys, snacks, catnip etc....