Now that is TLC!
If you want her to chew of something, consider Bully sticks, another treat is jerky. Be very careful where these are from. Only US made with a...
you might want to consider toys with treats in them. She has to work them to get at the treats. Lots of fun for her and you. there is one...
Ok, don't try to overthink it. :loco: :crazy: It is a fun event. :wacky:Lots better than the clown parade on TV every night. Try to make any...
My pet friends will beat it down, and go back and forth until they have their paths back. My son will take his snow mobile and make some really...
Darn, that's a rats nest. I don't know how the satellite company got away leaving it that way.
Raw is OK, the issue is cooked bones being brittle and sharp. I might be fooling myself, but my dogs get the bones while they have meat on them...
cleaned the p68 some today. Had switched over to stove temp since the wife has the thermostat set on the furnace. Only thing is now that I am...
Never saw any chicken bones in my dogs poop, but then I didn't poke it apart. They seem to digest them, without problems. While I know they...
PC makes me Dizzy. Pure political spin!
[IMG]
my dogs, all of them, have always eaten chicken, all of it. Never an issue with it. I know what has been said about chicken bones, but it has...
I took in a rescue Chihuahua who was a two year old female dog in a home with a sadistic teenager. Took a couple of years to turn her around....
We have snow. Enough so a snowmobile just went by my window. (grand kids) All from one storm that wasn't predicted until just a day before it...
chili and wings, chips and dips, veggie platter. Will have my tablet available in case the SB isn't holding my interest. Don't want to miss the...
Love it!
Half time and the commercials! Entertaining.
Better day today. Much less knee pain following this injection. No idea how long it will last, but any time without bad pain is good time....
[ATTACH]