Ya, you have that one right. It happens, but thankfully not so much anymore around these parts. Lots of vigilant folks won't put up with it and...
That is so true with most of us. But we keep trying, and odds are, in the balance of things, we think we do ok. I had a nice collection of cast...
Found this to be very interesting and thought it worth sharing. Good lesson on what happens with the balance of nature is messed with. [MEDIA]
Glad Giz has you for a friend. Some one else might have tossed her outside until the mess stopped. I had three little ones doing that once. I...
Good job done right there! I'm also impressed to see all the safety gear on as it should be. Not that YOU aren't always prepared.
Good that she is OK, but then again, she isn't all ok because she is very anxious, unsettled. There are some calming products, not meds, that...
[IMG]
Our Augusta Me. store is still selling them for $259/ton I bought ten bags yesterday.
Maybe a trial of feeding them in separate places?
I have to agree with you subsailor, the P series is so simple to clean. The heat output is huge. I don't know how anyone can go wrong with one...
I copied this for you: "Remove more of the lingering odor by sprinkling baking soda over the surface of the vinyl, allowing it to sit for several...
you sure have a unique way to stack wood.
See, you learn something new to try. Just another benefit of this forum! Oh, no pic's of your art work please.
you must hear a lot of noise from there. Do they stop each day and weekends?
Ugh, why is there a funnel in the same area as the toilet paper? :picard:
I found a plastic fork in mine once. No damage done. I'm sure the fork was one of ours.
I run two screens at the same time. Often have multiple programs going at once. I can watch Netflix on one side and be in the forum, newspaper,...
My LED desktop computer screen now has a thin green vertical line in it. Doesn't matter what site I am on. Turned it on and off and it is still...
That happened to us at Taco Bell about three years ago. We haven't been back.
We took out a perfectly good oil hot air furnace and put in a new gas unit that is mounted on the wall and vented directly outside and uses...