she looks like a gentle giant. Those eyes tell a story of contentment. Love seeing pics of them again.
I hope you are up for it. I know a lot of folks do it, but ................. As long as it is the job you want, go for it and enjoy!
Would you mind sharing your recipe? thanks
Amen brother, I am very pleased for you. You should be sleeping well now. How much of a drive is the new job?
Yes we are. We even have tide water within a mile of us. Love it. Living near the ocean is awesome. While we get a lot of ocean storms, we...
Best news yet today! I hate it when our little friends are ill. Sometimes it is hard to get to the issues. One of the reasons I don't take my...
I hope your new dog doesn't catch whatever it is with Giz. When my dog got it, all three got it. It was a living hell for a while. Being...
x2
Love the longer daylight days. We are dark by 5:15 pm.
? Is there not a brand that has what you are looking for without all this agrivation.
:heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi:
Look around your area for competition. What is the quality, volume and price they set, then how competitive do you want to be. If no...
Birthday Joys to you. ivanhoe
take the other side left over. snip the trim and the second bar in and you have another divider to use. [ATTACH]
Yes, we saw that in the woods! :picard:your fear about the chicken bones must be over for now. I really don't blame you for being hyper alert...
I hate to get going on OAKs, but they are really better. Think of an exhaust fan running all the time. Your hot air from your heated area is...
I bought one of those weather stations that measures all sorts of conditions. It recorded a low temp of -10. now up to +3 F in the sun. Wind at...
No fun when you have a sick one to watch over. Got to wonder what is up. I know you are doing whatever can be done. Hard to wait these things out.
In Maine, the state regulates the kill numbers. They want to keep the herd large enough to keep the profitable hunting business stable. So, each...
Did the vet do any blood work? Hydration is number one for now. Consider some chicken broth. (Real chicken broth)