I knew a man who ran his own saw mill. a spark started a small fire that he put out just the way you described. At least that is how he told the...
two tablespoons is what I have been told. Also, we add white vinegar. It helps clean the cloths and deodorizes the machine without harm to pumps...
Pouring hard here. We had snow overnight, but the rain has washed most of that away. 39 F here now. I am itching to get out for a bit.
I just bought a Samsung washer front load, and I am about to by the drying so we will have a matching set. The washer works perfectly, but it is...
Sales slump force pellet mills to cut back | WLBZ2.com
Already seen too many political adds on TV. Made up my mind. [ATTACH]
This is where it is all at. Be it a country or city person. Be a piano player or bar tender, farmer, or CEO.
We ran all our water pipes out side the sheet rock. We just put the base boards out further with the pipes (all pec's) behind it. So in all cases,...
Beware of a certain red headed bird. :jaw:
son wants me to make sure the baseboard heat runs some. It is our first year with it. I thought it had some automatic circulation. He's just a...
you know, that is the set up we see when we get those nor'easters. No fun at all. We have some ice piled up in the Kennebec River near hear....
I don't think I have ever come across a deal like that. two years out of warranty and you get a new stove without spending a nickle. :thumbs: I...
Leave an old damp towel on it just after cleaning it before it dries. The dirty stuff will wick up to the towel. change the towels each day...
a week ahead is a real coin toss. But it is enough to say keep a look out.
That seemed to be a freak accident. But he could have done more with the proper clothing and protective gear I've been whacked before out of...
Thousands listed without power in this county. I'm still doing ok, but the wind is very noisy, and the rain is a driving rain. It can drive all...
It rapidly warmed up. The roads are messy but not slippery. So I went to the YMCA and did my pool exercises. Then over to the VA to ck on some...
What a mess. Ice, snow. Once that has finished, temps are predicted to climb over 50, then pounding rains with winds 50-60 mph. Even thunder!...
Can you tell us the brand of the zip ups?
You name it, it is in the forecast for the next 24 hrs. The good part it is ending in rain and 50 F. But who really knows. ...WINTER WEATHER...