[IMG][IMG]
Good luck with your new, new washer. I hope this one works for you. My Samsung walked a bit on the first load, but none after. It said "self...
Hate ice, if you get it, I hope house stay in. Nothing ever good comes from an ice storm. We are forecasted to get snow and a mix tomorrow,...
I think I have about as much chance as the weatherman, or that groundhog!
You said the USB is for a phone, but could you also use it for a memory stick? Copy/record any music you like to a stick and pop that into your...
I recall March snows that were the worst, but not following a mild winter. The days are getting longer, and warmer, and the snow base is mostly...
Another fairly nice day. Mild temps for this time of year. My son said my BBQ grill had gone bad, so I invited him to ride up to Lowes with me....
Nice, you'll like that much better. I wouldn't know where to start anymore. I used to do those things, but now I just hire it done.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::rofl: :lol:
Try rubbing fresh lemon (lemon cut open with the peels still on) on the steering wheel. Let it dry. For you, prevention! Sand paper mittens!
This is in our local rag sheet this morning: Wood pellet businesses ail as demand plummets In a stark contrast from last year, Maine's four...
Yes, I had better stock up, even if I have to tuck it away here and there. I think the retail outlets will get rid of what they have so they...
Looks very peaceful. Our snow is mostly gone. Compared to most winters, this one is much warmer. I welcomed it after the last two which...
Look on the web. There is some discussion about aspirin. I've given it to mine with good effect. But it is not without potential complication....
Sprinkle baking soda on every surface you can. Let it sit for a while, then vacuum it out. Repeat as needed until the odor is gone. What ever...
What is your opinion of those brands? Does Lowes give the vet's discount on pellets?
Did you have something on hand to give her for pain? Poor Saucy, that has to hurt like heck.
Was just at Lowes in Augusta ME. They have pellets for $199/ton. I didn't notice what brand(s).
The white vinegar thing is really good for keeping odors down and it aid in the cleaning. It also is the product recommended to us for our pumps....
The sun came out and it warmed up in the high 40's. So out we went. Went to Road House for lunch. Had a nice little stake, salad, ate the skin...