60 and finally going to be Grandpa. Well, you have fun Grampa, Grandkids are a lot of fun. You can spoil them and then send them home to their...
I took care of a man who tried to cut open a 20 lb LP tank. He thought it was empty. He ended up with many burns, lost half the length of his...
That is the best way to handle that stuff. We do that with most large things so we can have it later without a lot of work, or getting something...
WW, that is what was my first thought, poor guy, and then Eric follows with " Anybody stuck in a stall for four hours certainly needs a...
Reminded of the one, "Throw Papa down the stairs his hat" or "Throw Papa down the stairs, his hat" :pain:
I am sometimes like a dog with a bone. (dogs, of course have good character!) That being said, I get into as much trouble some times. I too am...
Thank you, thank you, JustWood You are spot on with that. I Googled the subject and got this:...
My Samsung washer and dryer are working really well. So quiet. Nice clean cloths.
We didn't hear a thing. I know it come through here. One of my daughters who lives just a couple miles from here was awaken by her dogs because...
Stopped at Lowes today. They will do a free local delivery with 2 or more tones. I picked up 10 bags of inferno gold to try. I tried to buy two...
Talking about 30 mph winds and driving rain by morning. I wonder if the kids will have school.
I just don't go out! Temp going up tonight. Should get rid of any ice out there. School was closed today, Grandchildren stayed home. Pm news...
Icy tomorrow yuk.
Nice looking friends you have there.
I once owned a car with no loan on it. It was used, I didn't carry colision. We got hit by a truck driver driving his own rig. He didn't have...
Hay, Wyoming is cold. You know about "the cold effect" .
Ok Dennis, you know the drill about big storms. Please pace yourself. This storms all seem to melt away in a few days. We are going to get one...
I hope you are right about the moon thing. Behavior is the first clue you have when something isn't right. If it indeed cycles with the moon,...
Maybe not, there is a gas leak somewhere. If I filled it up over half full, I could smell gas. I only ran a couple tanks of gas in it last...
I sold my F150 today. I seldom used it because it was too hard to climb into. I need something that sits lower. I drove it less than 10,000 in...