Couple little hiccups but other than that it's been rock solid even in sub zero temps,and I have alot of cooks on it
When you see the red line drop,is when I had the door on the pit open
Flame Boss 500
[ATTACH]
She's lookin purty good....[ATTACH]
Bone in loin end roast oiled her up and rubbed with smokehouse maple [ATTACH]
I couldnt...it was johnsonville links
Ok...the mystery meat is a jalapeƱo and chedder sausage wrapped in 73/27 burger that I seasoned with onion and garlic powder,fresh cracked pepper...
Yeah but........
Yes
[ATTACH] south county cheese steak with horseradish sauce
:rofl: :lol:
the bronco being 18"is a good value..once you step up to the 22" might be better off building uds. the bronco is easy temp control although the...
Peppers and onions going on my flat top for cheese steak sandwiches....the mystery meat is for the glock haters[ATTACH]
Gettin the lil bronco going[ATTACH]