[ATTACH] comfort food
Thanks for the suggestions, I'm not gonna go that far with it....I'll use my insulated pit today,the pit boss will be my fair weather friend:)
Sub zero wind chills right now:headbang: I need more stable atmosphere before I do any more mods or I'm just chasing my tail.
Garden hose it down!!!
But hey....nothing like some smoked asparagus :yes:
It ended up being almost 7k with freight
Lookin at the patio...I added most of the options and then add shipping its alot of cabbage...
anyone got one??
tonights run was a little off but im dealing with cold and wind....gotta give it a fair shake
First ever boomerang on the pit boss live at the compound!!! wheres buzz-saw ?? [ATTACH]
Tri tip[ATTACH]
i ran it last night with a piece of aluminum foil stuffed in the gap and it ran great
[ATTACH]
Half moon I'm cutting out of 11 gauge[ATTACH]
There's a gap in the hopper end between the grease plate and that bracket with the tan dust on it. The grease plate or broiler plate is curved...
Is the foam fire suppression wifi??
not easy to learn a new pit with the polar temps/wind....wish i could run it inside:jaw:
Pork tenderloin on the pit boss....gettin the kinks worked out [ATTACH]
made it out of 8 gauge ......more mods tomorrow