Just spritzed it....gonna wrap soon[ATTACH]
If the planets are in line today,I will get a monsta smoke ring on this.....[ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Starting over...this drum seems to only have 1 dent in it so I'm gonna dehead it[ATTACH]
back to lone star....
I looked....3/8" thick so that's a plus...I don't like the rough welds and linseed oil finish...if they painted them and blended welds I would...
mowers are out at home depot.....halloween stuff should be along soon
tombstones....i got a couple too
the problem is,if your not experienced it will lead to GIANT amounts of sadness and disappointment..there may be some of that too with a wire...
it is a good time.....welding together a pit with a stick welder is not a good time.......
i made my tuning plates from 7 gauge and i made them various widths
dont have the link handy.....go on smokerbuilder.com and look around im sure its on there
There's a online calculator for sizing your firebox and openings
Lincoln makes some called Excalibur its easier restrike
1/8" 90-125 amps DC reverse polarity
7018 will give you good looking welds
i got nothing...im out
33° now...burnin ash and oak